The highest state of vibration is one of love or joy. Here are five ways to give your vibration a boost when you're feeling a bit flat!
1. Dance. Crank up some of your favourite tunes and dance, barefoot and naked if that's your fancy, around the house. You'll get the blood pumping, release some endorphins and blow off any stagnant energy that's holding you down.
2. Yoga. Doing a beautiful yoga session, even if it's only for ten or twenty minutes, will bring vitality to your body, calm your mind and uplift your sense of wellbeing.
3. Gratitude. Find things to be thankful for, no matter how small or seemingly insignificant. It could be as simple as having socks on your feet, food to eat or feeling the sun on your face. Being grateful switches our mindset to focus on the good, lifting us quickly from a sense of apathy to a sense of purpose.
4. Journal. Journalling is a well-documented way to process any thoughts or feelings that need to be released. It helps us to gain clarity and let go of anything that no longer serves our highest good.
5. Meditate. Listen to a guided meditation or take time to sit quietly and focus on your breath. Calming the calamity of thoughts in your mind will bring a sense of peace and equanimity, naturally raising your vibration.